Divorcee from Kingsford, MI off to 6 month Paradise Dream Housesit in Bribie Island QLD Australia


I'll be departing for Bribie Island in Queensland  early next month for a six month Sit. Incredible!
I hope you don't mind me sharing but I've been divorced three years with no home of my own. However, I've never been without shelter or helpless anywhere because God has ALWAYS looked after me and Ian I know your agency/business has had a LOT to do with my "accommodations" since 2010.

For your interest, I've ATTACHED some pictures below from when I did a "Day Trip" to Bribie Island in Queensland five years ago while house-sitting in Thornton. I'm blessed beyond description to have been chosen by these new homeowners to look after their place on that beautiful island until mid-August.

Thank you and God bless you.
Kind regards, Lindy  Profile for House Sitter Lindyloo902 

View housesit Profile for Bribie Island Queensland - Housesitter found







0 comments:

Post a Comment