House Sitter greathausfrau from Tasmania, Finds Garden of Eden, and gets much needed Holiday on Coromandel Peninsula in New Zealand


Dear Ian,  I can only say that when God created the Garden of Eden,  he did not know about this place on the Coromandel Peninsula in New  Zealand.  Not only did the owners show me around the area before leaving for Europe, they have instructed all their friends to look after me and they are doing just that. 
Coupled with rainforests and sandy beaches down the road and a 5 star holiday cottage, a dog that  does as she is told, a cat that likes a cuddle, I think I am in  heaven.  Although, as you know, I have Housesat for your company before, this one really confirms why I choose your company for my Housesits.

View Housesit filled Coromandel Peninsula
Whitianga,Cooks Beach New Zealand, New Zealand



Regards

Elizabeth  (View profile for Housesitter username: Greathausfrau)

Housecarers:  Great story. Where are you from ? and what are you main reasons for housesitting?

I have used your site and corresponded with you from time to time over the years. I am from Hobart. The owners of this housesit decided to go to Europe on the spur of the moment. She put her add on your website and two minutes later I answered. I needed a holiday. And what a lovely holiday it is turning out to be. The owners were a bit worried about me coming all the way from Tassy but it soon became apparant that they were my kind of people and they felt comfortable entrusting their house and pets to me, too.


Housesit compact-low maintenance cat

What can I say -isn't she adorable -small but full of personality

0 comments:

Post a Comment