#housesitting Jan 22, 2013 14 days England Flamborough village Yorkshire North

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Jan 22, 2013 14 days England Flamborough village Yorkshire North
please care for my cat and house while I go visit godson?


Hello, I'm looking for a trustworthy man or woman with good references to take care of my young Ragdoll cat and enjoy my house and keep it tidy. That's it! I haven't moved there yet myself, will be moving in Jan 5th. Jan 22 I go away, so I'd like someone to watch my place from then, and stay the night the 21 I hope, and the night I return, the 4th Feb. I can send you pictures of the place as is already furnished, and it's in a lovely village, on a peninsula into the sea. Lovely walks all around. I hope to hear from you! Thanks! x


0 comments:

Post a Comment