#housesitting Dec 20, 2012 8 days United States Santa Fe In Fe, one mile north of the plaza New Mexico

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 20, 2012 8 days United States Santa Fe In Fe, one mile north of the plaza New Mexico
Petsitter and house sitter needed in Santa Fe


I going to NYC for Christmas and need one person or two persons to look after my two cats, to keep my small, lovely home warm and occupied from Dec. 20 through Dec. 28th. My cats are indoor cats, one is 5 and is a large black male Persian cross and a dear soul. The other is 2, is a male blue-point Himmy and a lover. They will need to be feed, and noticed occasionally, indulged in their bad habits and praised for their good behavior. My home is small and very sweet - immaculately clean, well decorated, very Santa Fe-ish, located in an outstanding neighborhood just north of downtown in the hills, on a quiet rural road and is just one mile north of the Plaza. It has a very well-equipped kitchen and two bedrooms, one bath. I am a meticulous housekeer and want only persons who will appreciate that as well as maintain my standards. Because my house is small - 1200 sq. ft., I prefer one person or two. If you interested please let me know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment