#housesitting Feb 2, 2013 14 days , every two weeks for three monhts Australia Wulagi Darwin Northern Wulagi NT

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Feb 2, 2013 14 days , every two weeks for three monhts Australia Wulagi Darwin Northern Wulagi NT
DARWIN - Heeler dogs and pool needs to be cared for


Hi,Im looking for a person or couple to housesit my home in DARWIN, starting 2nd February. The house sit is for two weeks every two weeks for 3 months. I will be travelling with my work,so I need some one to look after my beloved heelers Jack and Peaches, and take care of the pool and yard. I need someone who is fit and active. Who is willing to throw the ball to peaches, and take them running or walking twice a day at a minimum, they are very active dogs and need a lot of stimulation and attention.The house is next to two parks so its pretty easy to do, and there is my push bike to have use of to run the dogs also.

As the yard is quite large, raking and sweepng of leaves needs to be carried out once a week and the pool needs to be filtered daily and cleaned once a week. However I will show you what to do, its easy when you know how.

My home is in Wulagi.A central area in the northern suburbs close to water parks, green / park areas, tavern and mall with large supermarket. A local bus service runs right past the front door. There is a large pool and bbq for enjoyment in a secure fully fenced and private area.

My home is three bedrooms, all with aircon and fans upstairs. Another bedroom, lounge area, with aircon is down stairs and two balconies that over look the parklands. Basic house work while your there would be appreciated. The yard is fully fenced with undercover parking. So, if this sounds like you, please contact me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment