#housesitting Jan 25, 2013 26 days Australia Greenbank/Spring Mountain greenbank south side QLD

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Jan 25, 2013 26 days Australia Greenbank/Spring Mountain greenbank south side QLD
Pet Sitter needed for Diabetic JD - Requires insulin injections


Hello My name is JD, I am a Border Collie cross with Diabetes and my mum and dad say I am an angel from heaven, sorry to gloat but I am the best behaved fur child in the world.

I am only a medium size about 20kg but because I have Diabetes I need somebody very special and committed to be able to feed me twice a day (12 hourly) and give me my insulin injections twice daily also after my breakfast and dinner. My insulin needs to be given at the same times every day this is a MUST...So you will need to be very committed.

My Mum and Dad are going away on 25th January 2013 until 18 February 2013 and need to find someone special to look after us. I have 5 chook brother and sisters and 10 Cockatiels friends It is a must that you love pets and would adore me while they are away as I am a little spoilt. (It's because I am so good)

Ideally a mature reliable couple or single preferred, however I am prepared to consider any interest I receive. Sorry but no children or pets, unless a bird or fish.

I live in a beautiful acreage estate called Spring Mountain Greenbank Brisbane QLD on 1 acre in a single story 4 bedroom house, 2 bathrooms with all the mod cons, I even have the air conditioning on sometimes if it gets a bit too warm. I am so good that I can stay in the house while my mum and dad are at work and not make any mess. I have a bed inside to sleep on at night time also. I am very much an inside fur child. I only have a small grassed area that may not even need a mow. We are in a very peaceful & tranquil setting with bush behind.

Approximately 1 hour from the Gold coast & ½ hr from Tamborine Mountain. We are on the scenic rim so there is plenty of sightseeing to do. Approximately 1 hour from Brisbane CBD.

I am not very much trouble at all, but I love lots of company and I need someone to feed us all while they are away. The chooks and Birds have breakfast in the mornings and of course I have a treat, but I am special need my breakfast, dinner and needles.

I need someone to get the mail out of the mail box, I can bring it to the house but cannot reach it, also to make sure my house is secure at all times. I like my house to be kept clean and tidy also and my plants watered. There is a supermarket 10 minutes away by car and major shop about 20 mins by car. This is where you will find public transport to the city. Very quiet secure area with great neighbours if help is required.

We have had house sitters before who have enjoyed the responsibility of our home.

Ideally we would like to meet with our sitters prior to the house sitting to discuss my special needs We also ask if you could provide your own linen for obvious reason. KS or QS and Towels. Prior house sitting references preferred


0 comments:

Post a Comment