#housesitting Dec 22, 2012 14 days New Zealand Ellerslie Auckland Central Auckland

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 22, 2012 14 days New Zealand Ellerslie Auckland Central Auckland
House Sitter Ellerslie 22nd Dec until the 5th of January


I require a house sitter in my townhouse situated in Ellerslie Auckland. It is for a period of 11 days from the afternoon of the 22nd December until the morning of the 5th January. I am very close to the Southern Motorway, 10 - 15 mins to the City and handy to Mission Bay and St Heliers. I am close to Sylvia Park Shopping Center, Cornwall Park and not far from Newmarket and the Museum. I have a beautiful mate called Ollie. He is a big 3 year old ginger cat and is a real friend. Interest from mature single person or couple on holiday preferred.


0 comments:

Post a Comment