#housesitting May 5, 2013 5 weeks Australia Annandale Sydney Inner City NSW

View Housesit Details for #housesitting May 5, 2013 5 weeks Australia Annandale Sydney Inner City NSW
Pet Sitter required for my 2 cats


I am looking for a mature non-smoking housesitter pet minder next May for 5 weeks. My home is situated in a quiet street close to shops, restaurants, theatres, buses, trams and the City. I have a beautiful freestanding 100 plus year old home fully restored. It has 2 bedrooms but one has been converted to my office, one bathroom and 2 toilets. I am wanting a cat lover who doesn't mind sharing the bed with 2 very spoilt cats, brushing them and caring for them as if they were their own. They have the run of the house. My house is kept immaculately clean and tidy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment