#housesitting Dec 14, 2012 4 weeks until 11 Jan Australia Doonan Noosa Sunshine Coast QLD

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 14, 2012 4 weeks until 11 Jan Australia Doonan Noosa Sunshine Coast QLD
Beautiful home in bush setting


Hi, I am looking for a house sitter for four weeks to be in our beautiful home near Noosa. Lovely modern home in bush setting. I run a kind of B&B, which may sometimes have guests. It is through airbnb. I need someone to change the sheets after guests and make sure the house is kept tidy etc. It is not much work and all that is required here apart from some watering. Please see my airbnb site for more idea of the house etc (your room is not on there as you will be in my room which has an ensuite) s:// .airbnb /rooms/701255 . Please contact me for further details. I do not get a huge amount of money from this but it helps pay the rent, I am willing to negotiate free utilities/internet etc and possibly some extra cash for cleaning etc. No smoking, no pets hear from you soon


0 comments:

Post a Comment