#housesitting Mar 7, 2013 21 days Australia Collingwood Melbourne Inner east VIC

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Mar 7, 2013 21 days Australia Collingwood Melbourne Inner east VIC


I'm looking for a pet-loving female house sitter or a couple from March 7 - 28 2013. I have a lovely 2 bedroom renovated terrace house in Collingwood, with a garden and vege garden. My two beautiful cats, Daisy and Marigold, love affection and cuddles. My home is close to the cafes, restaurants, shops and bars of Smith St, Gertrude St and Brunswick St in Fitzroy and Lygon St in Carlton. Responsible sitter essential, and I'd prefer a female or couple without kids who'd be happy to water the garden (rain water tank and mains water. Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment