#housesitting Jan 9, 2013 9 Australia Rye Mornington Peninsulsa Morrninton Peninsula VIC

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Jan 9, 2013 9 Australia Rye Mornington Peninsulsa Morrninton Peninsula VIC
Pet sitter needed for my pets- in beautiful Rye


I am looking for an understanding and caring couple or single person to care for my 2 small inside, clean and gentle dogs (1 is elderly), one cat and 4 hens for 9 days.The dogs are well behaved, nicely spoilt and very loved as is the cat and the hens, as an elderly pensioner they are my family. My extended family are:Molly one very lovable and special 12 year old Jack Russell and Milo a gorgeous happy 4 year old fluffy cross. Both are inside dogs and are loved very much. They are well behaved and just need hugs and attention.They are spoilt but happy and loving. I also have 4 chooks, that lay each day. I live in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula and I am 5 minutes from Port Phillip Bay and 5 mins from the beaches as well. The house is air conditioned and is gas heated. My house has internet access.There are many beautiful places to visit that are just day trips from here. Please contact me if you can help. Carole


0 comments:

Post a Comment