#housesitting Dec 16, 2012 2.5 weeks then again for 4 weeks in Feb 2012 United States Arlington South Tarrant Texas

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 16, 2012 2.5 weeks then again for 4 weeks in Feb 2012 United States Arlington South Tarrant Texas
Lady - 8 yrs old


My dog Lady suffers from seperation anxiety. I do not want to leave her home alone during the holidays and again in Feb, 2013. I travel often throughout the year and would like to use the same person if possible.

I have a modest, very quiet home that is perfect for anyone needing a place to relax and enjoy the peace. There is a screened in room in back perfect for enjoying a morning read or cup of coffee. The spare bedroom has a desk, window and lots of sunlight for those needing a home office.

Shopping, a mall, parks and all the conveniences are within 3 miles of my home, but you would never know it if you sat outside or in because it is so quiet in my neighborhood.


0 comments:

Post a Comment