#housesitting Dec 19, 2012 one week -- My flights: depart 12/20, return 12/27 United States Albuquerque Albuquerque Northeast New Mexico New

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 19, 2012 one week -- My flights: depart 12/20, return 12/27 United States Albuquerque Albuquerque Northeast New Mexico New
House & dog sitter(s)


Visiting family for the holidays and hope to keep my two small dogs at home. Austin is a 10-year- old, 18-pound miniature poodle with special dietary needs and Izzie is 4-year-old, 25-pound terrier/heeler mix who only wants to be outside to chase cats. They are both adopted from the shelter, so they have abandonment anxiety that would be largely alleviated by staying at home. They are used to walking daily, usually a mile. Sorry, they are not very good with other dogs or other animals.

My house is not elegant, just comfy -- a two- bedroom/one bath with a large walled back yard. It is located centrally in a safe neighborhood close to downtown, campus, and the interstate; it's an hour's drive to Santa Fe. I have Direct TV (no special package) and wireless internet (adequate most of the time, but watch out for peak hours).

I would be willing to consider paying for the dog- sitting service -- contact me and we can talk.


0 comments:

Post a Comment