#housesitting Dec 17, 2012 15 days United States Flagstaff cheshire Coconino County Arizona

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 17, 2012 15 days United States Flagstaff cheshire Coconino County Arizona
Pet sitter needed for my two great cats!


I live in interesting and beautiful Flagstaff, Arizona at 7,000 ft. My house is comfortable, in a safe and friendly neighborhood and about 3 miles from town center. There is a bus service hourly at the end of my street (very close), excepting Saturdays and Sundays. I will be away visiting family for the holidays and would like someone to be in the house with my cats. I have friends who would gladly check in on them, but I like to have someone actually in the house with them. FYI, THERE WILL LIKELY BE SNOW DURING THIS TIME. I am fine with someone wanting to stay a couple days longer or coming some days earlier. Contact me if you would like to speak further.


0 comments:

Post a Comment