#housesitting Dec 19, 2012 approx. 15days Canada Beaconsfield Montreal West Island Quebec

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Dec 19, 2012 approx. 15days Canada Beaconsfield Montreal West Island Quebec
Xmas in Montreal


I need a non-smoker, neat person, that will water my plants, clear the walk of snow, take in the mail and generally take care of my home, as she/he would her/his own. My house is not suitable for children or pets. The house is located within a 10 min. walk to the train, or 10 min. to the bus that connects directly to the metro downtown. I am located in a quiet, safe and friendly community. I am located within an easy drive to skiing in Laurentian Mts. to the north, the Eastern Township Mts. to the southeast, as well as the mts. of Vermont and New York State. Montreal is a great place for shopping and cultural events. We can discuss Internet, and utility expenses when we make contact. You would have to have your own car.


0 comments:

Post a Comment