#housesitting Jan 6, 2013 2 weeks United States New York City New York City New York

View Housesit Details for #housesitting Jan 6, 2013 2 weeks United States New York City New York City New York
Pet Sitter Needed for Two weeks in January 2013


I am looking for a House Sitter who really, really loves animals and has a strong knowledge of dog behavior. I have 6 cats...and a chihuahua they are all rescues. I live on 57th street in NYC between 9th and 10th Ave, very close to the theater district and central park. I am in a door man building. My apartment is a L shaped studio. My cats are very affectionate and I warn you may cuddle with you at night. There is one that is not so friendly, she was rescued from an abusive situation. My newest rescue is my dog I named Nubi who is about 8 pounds. He is special needs because he is emotionally unbalanced but if you can follow directions and are good with dogs you should not have a problem.. If there is a dog trainer, vet tech or a very experienced animal person that feels they can handle a chihuahua with issues you are the person I am looking for. He can be very sweet but can also be unpredictable. I have been trying to rehabilitate him. So if you are interested in spending a few weeks in NYC with 6 cats and a wacky Chihuahua please respond as soon as possible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment